If you are attending ASN 2016, you'll want to have the official conference app on your mobile device.
The app helps you navigate the conference schedule and allows you to create your own customized schedule within the app. In addition, you can follow the app activity feed to see posts from other attendees and follow conference news. The app allows for posting to social media accounts. The ASN 2016 app works on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. A Web-based version is available for Blackberries, Windows phones and laptops. If you use the link below you'll be automatically redirected to the correct version.
Download a PDF version of the abstracts or use the search archive at the following link: ASN 2016 abstracts
ASN is going green!
In an effort to be environmentally responsible and embrace modern technology, the ASN 2016 program will be available online and via mobile app ONLY this year. Please note that the mobile app will be replacing the printed program this year in an effort to be more eco-conscious. Printed mini-agendas with basic schedule details will be available onsite, but will not include all of the information featured in the mobile app.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING:
To download the app onto your mobile device, visit http://bit.ly/ASNapp now, or search for "ASN2016" in the Apple or Google app stores and download the app, allowing for permissions requested by the app. A web-based version of the app is available for attendees who have Windows or Blackberry phones or do not have a smartphone - the same link will take you there. If you have a QR reader on your phone, just scan the QR code below.
CREATING YOUR PERSONAL AGENDA AND MAKING NOTES
- When you tap the "Add to my agenda" button in a session you link the session to your personal agenda. And all of your notes are gathered together there too.
- To make a note, just scroll to the bottom of the session and start typing.
- To access your agenda use the calendar button at the top right of most screens.
- Your agenda is available as a daily calendar or a single list, along with your notes.
- To export your notes and agenda use the toolbar button in the Notes section of the Agenda page. You can also export session details and notes in the same way.
The app has a built in Twitter and Facebook feed which shows all recent posts. If you have a Twitter or Facebook account you can reply or write your own messages. And there's a camera button on the page that lets you take and post photos as well.