How do I renew my membership?
- Renewing members go to your Member Profile to pay your dues online.
- Click on the blue and white login icon located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Login by entering the email address associated with your account and password. Forgot your password? Click on "Forgot password" to receive a reset link.
- Click the “Renew To 20xx-xx-xx” button on the center of your profile page.
- If you like, you can review your profile and make any additions or changes.
- Click on the “Update and next” button.
- Review the information and click the “Confirm and proceed with payment” button.
- You will receive emails confirming this transaction.
- Your membership will be updated instantly if your credit card payment is successfully processed. Alternative payment options are listed on your invoice.
Do you want to personalize your membership profile?
You are encouraged to participate in the ASN membership network by completing your profile, expanding your professional network, and engaging with other ASN members as they reach out to you.
- Click on the blue login icon (after logging in) and select "view profile".
- Click on "edit profile". Here you will be able to update all the information pertaining to your profile.
- Make sure you keep this up to date!
Do you want to change your membership level?
Click on the blue login icon (after logging in) and select "view profile".
- Click on "change " next to your membership level. Here you will be able to update your membership level.
If you require help please contact the ASN Office at email@example.com.